We will helping out on the ground of North Davidson Middle School. This project consists of working around the exterior of the school by pressure washing, painting parking lot lines, spreading pine needles and mulch, trimming bushes, pulling weeds, weed eating and planting flowers at the sign.
This project is family friendly for all ages.
- Parking is available in the school parking lot.
- Please bring work gloves.
- Please bring gas powered hedge trimmers, leaf blowers and weed eaters. We can also use rakes, wheelbarrows, other yard tools and tarps. (*Please label your items in case others use them.)
- If you are able to provide a pressure washer or any of the above equipment, please indicate it on the sign-up form.
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and your "Leave It Better" shirt.
- Bring a water bottle.